- If a coolant issue arises in the field, the customer representative is to contact Recochem immediately with the details regarding the failure.
- Details should include;
- The vehicle make and model
- What type of coolant has been used for cooling system top-ups
- Number of km and date since last coolant change
- Does the cooling system tend to overheat?
- Description of cooling system failure
- The customer must retain the failed component and provide a minimum of 1000 ml coolant sample to Recochem inc. for evaluation. NOTE : Customer should try and retain as much of the coolant as physically possible at the time of failure. Without a sample of the coolant at time of failure it will be very difficult if not impossible to understand the true root cause for part failure.
- The coolant sample is to be labelled and sent to this address :
Recochem Coolant Lab
604 22nd Avenue
Nisku, AB Canada T9E 7X6
- Recochem inc. will initiate an evaluation of the coolant sample / failed part to determine the “root cause” of the cooling system failure. Recochem inc. will provide a report outlining the likely cause of the failure, and future preventative actions.